Direct Admission in Dayananda Sagar College of Engineering | Management Quota
Admission in Engineering colleges is becoming tough with increasing competition. Many engineering aspirants have to take drop for getting admission into good colleges. At some point you decide to choose other field due to quality and less score in competitive exams. But here we are providing Direct Admission in Dayananda Sagar College Of Engineering through Management Quota. We provide direct admission through management seats and vacant seats left during counselling. Direct admission in college is an opportunity for students for their bright future and career.
REASONS TO GET DIRECT ADMISSION IN DAYANANDA SAGAR COLLEGE OF ENGINEERING
Dayananda Sagar College of Engineering was established by shri R Dayananda Sagar on 1979. The college is situated in Kumaraswamy layout, Bangalore South. The college is affiliated to Visvesvaraya Technical University and is an autonomous institute. Dayananda Sagar college has many different departments which includes engineering courses as well as management courses. Every year college organises seminars, techfest, workshops, teaching talks and many more. The campus of Dayananda Sagar College of Engineering is on 28 acres land with a pleasant environment around.
WHY YOU CAN PREFER TAKING DIRECT ADMISSION IN DAYANANDA SAGAR COLLEGE OF ENGINEERING?
- JOB OPPORTUNITIES – Every year students get placed in top MNC company. Students get better exposure and have good skills which make them to stand differently among other students.
- STUDENT ACTIVITIES AND CLUBS – There are many techfest organised by students. Apart from techfest the college has many clubs like aura,quest,techspark,sae-dsce,iet-dsi,parivartan, computer society of india, IEEE DSCE and many. Many of the groups are related to technical studies and some are related to social events. College has it’s own sport club and have many teams in sports like soccer,tennis,basketball and others.
- FACILITIES TO STUDENTS – The college has a central library which have at least 1,00,000 volumes of textbooks and reference book. There are many well updated journals so that students get an idea of emerging technology. College have laboratories which are state of art and have evolved every year with addition of equipments which are necessary for the research purpose.
- RESEARCH FACILITIES AND PROJECTS BY STUDENTS – Research is one of the main integral part of Dayananda Sagar College of Engineering. The students are encouraged to write research journals and articles. They are provided research internship in IITs,NITs. The college have collaboration with German research center and many other research center in Europe. Many of the projects are funded by AICTE,karnataka state council for science and technology. The college has been declared as center of excellence by VTU in recognition of the research contribution.
Dayananda Sagar College Engineering Courses
GRADUATION COURSES OFFERED – These courses are four or five year duration.
- B.E/Btech in Aeronautical Engineering.
- B.E/Btech in AutoMobile Engineering.
- B.E/Btech in Biotechnology Engineering.
- B.E/Btech in Chemical Engineering.
- B.E/Btech in Civil Engineering.
- B.E/Btech in Computer Science and Engineering.
- B.E/Btech in Construction Technology and Management.
- B.E/Btech in Electrical and Electronics Engineering.
- B.E/Btech in Electronics and Communication Engineering.
- B.E/Btech in Industrial Engineering and Management.
- B.E/Btech in Information Science and Engineering.
- B.E/Btech in Instrumentation Technology.
- B.E/Btech in Mechanical Engineering.
- B.E/Btech in Medical Electronics.
- B.E/Btech in Telecommunication Engineering.
- BArch in Architecture.
POST-GRADUATION COURSES OFFERED- These courses are two or three years program.
- M tech in Structural Engineering, Highway Engineering.
- M tech in Design Engineering, Computer Integrated manufacturing.
- Manufacturing Industrial Engineering & Management (IM).
- M tech in VLSI Design & Embedded Systems, Digital Electronics & Communication.
- M tech in Digital Communication & Networking Engineering.
- M tech in Computer Network Engineering.
- M tech in Computer Science & Engineering.
- M tech in Power Electronics & System.
- M tech in Chemical Engineering.
- M tech in Bio Medical Signal Processing & Instrumentation.
- M tech in Microelectronics & Control Systems.
- M tech in Bio Informatics.
- M tech in Computer Application (MCA, 3 years).
RESEARCH PROGRAM- PHD/MSc(Engg) is available in the following courses-
- Chemical Engineering.
- Civil Engineering.
- Mechanical Engineering.
- Computer Science Engineering.
- Electronics & Communication.
- Telecommunication Engineering.
- Information Science & Engineering.Biotechnology.
- Electronics and Instrumentation Engineering.
- Electrical and Electronics Engineering.
- Industrial Engineering and Management.
- Aeronautical Engineering.
- Medical Electronics.
- Automobile Engineering.
- Construction Technology & Management.
- Master of Computer Applications.
Biochemical Engineering in Dayananda Sagar College Of Engineering is famous for it’s research journal and papers.
Direct Admission in Dayananda Sagar College Of Engineering through Management Quota
If you need further details to get direct admission in Dayananda Sagar College Of Engineering, you can to contact us on 0 .