Direct Admission in PICT | Pune Institute of Computer Technology | Management Quota Admission | Fees Structure
Established in 1983, Pune Institute of Computer Technology, [PICT] has been one of the leading institutes in Information Technology. The Institute is famous for providing best educational and research facilities. The Institute builds dynamic engineers who can use their skills and education anywhere in the world. The institute provides undergraduate and postgraduate programs and it also runs a program in research. The institute runs in a scheme of innovative and comprehensive education for the better development of the student’s career. The institution provides admission through counselling as well as they provide direct admission in Pune Institute of Computer Technology through management quota.
Affiliations, Accreditation and Approvals:
- The Institute is affiliated to University of Pune
- Approved by All India Council for Technical Education [AICTE]
- Accredited by National Assessment and Accreditation Council [NAAC]
- Bachelor of Engineering [BE] (Computer Engineering)
- Bachelor of Engineering [BE] (Electronics & Telecom Engineering)
- Bachelor of Engineering [BE] (Information Technology)
- Master of Engineering [ME] (Computer Engineering)
- Master of Engineering [ME] (Electronics & Telecommunication Engineering)
- Master of Engineering [ME] (Information Technology)
- The Institute consists of a central library with a rich collection of printed and electronic materials.
- The hostel has total 35 girl’s and 63 boy’s rooms with attached washrooms in it
- The hostel facility has is only for first years and second-year students
- 24X7 doctors are available for consultancy and medical examinations
- The institute provides outdoor and outdoor facilities such as volleyball, basketball, chess, carom, table-tennis.
Eligibility for Admission into Vellore Institute of Technology:
Candidates applying for admission in Vellore Institute of Technology has to take an examination named “VITEEE”. The examination is held for undergraduates and postgraduates programs. The candidates must have appeared or going to appear in higher secondary examinations (10+2), conducted by State Board, Central Board of Secondary Education, [CBSE] New Delhi and by the Council for Indian School, [ISCE] New Delhi. Candidates should have scored minimum an aggregate of 60% in Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics/ Biology in the 10+2 examinations. And minimum 50% marks for reserved category [SC/ ST] students. Candidates whose date of birth falls on or after 1st July 1996 are also eligible.
For admission in VIT through management quota, the minimum age aggregate percentage required is 60% marks according to current norm of the university.
Vellore Institute of Technology always take a keen interest in the student’s academics, that’s why they started management quota schemes. Due to which students with less marks in examinations can get direct admissions in VIT under management quota. The admission is done by paying a certain amount of donation to the university’s fund. This criteria also benefits the students which couldn’t get good scores in the examinations, but want to study under the top universities. Universities like Vellore Institute of Technology, welcome all the students with open arms. Every year thousands of students take direct admission in VIT Vellore under management quota. The the university treats every students as the same and mold them to build a powerful and successful career for the future. The students get lots of practical and internships experience.